Last weekend was the long weekend, and I took it as just that and didn’t even post my weekly roundup. Back again with updates from the past week!
– Snuggling up on the couch with my loves
– The new City & Colour album rocks my world
– You know it’s getting cold when the Pug gets her winter wear on.
– Cah-Razy Friday night out with friends, we got a Starbucks and were all home by 9pm lol.
– Something you’ll be seeing many updates from. I’ve joined my gyms before & after challenge. I got scary before photos taken and i’m in for 12 weeks!
– Hanging out on the bed on Saturday morning
– Breakfast before Pilates
– Prepping dinner and lunches for the week.. healthy Kale!
On The Blog
Things were a little quiet on the blog front this week, I think getting back into the swing of things after the long weekend was actually quite hard & sometimes you just don’t feel like blogging.
– Eating healthy is effing expensive! Not veggies etc but all the “other” things like chia seeds. I know these aren’t essentials but I like to have them.
– I’m sore… really sore… I did weights at the gym yesterday and Pilates today and i’m hobbling around like an elderly woman. No pain no gain right?
– Still no sign of Hydraluron at Priceline, I also need to stop reading Caroline Hiron’s blog because my skincare wishlist is growing beyond belief. I’m planning a blog post about this soon.
– Pretty Little Liars returned this week! I’m still yet to watch the episode.