Here we are again for some random thoughts and stuff. This list has been compiled over the past few weeks so hopefully it makes sense.
* The coat I posted in my previous Random Rambles arrived and it’s love! So warm & cozy, my mum loved it so much I had to order her one too.
* I have an amazing new pair of jeans (actually I have
3 4 now…) I think i’ll do a seperate post on them because you won’t believe where I bought them from and how much. I’ve never been one for “fashion”posts but this needs to be told.
* Okay so I didn’t want to put this as the first point. We have secured a wedding venue and a date. WTF! So looks like i’ll be getting hitched on 9/05/2015!!!! As a sidenote wedding stuff is expensive. I’m looking at catering at the moment and they have regular packages and then wedding packages which tack on a premium for the same fucking thing! I think i’m just going to say it’s a 60th birthday or something to get the cheaper price lol.
* So the new Black Milk collection is all about Disney Villans & Princesses… I need to limit myself because of above point but I need SOMETHING. Most likely to be The Little Mermaid related. You can check out the full collection here.
* Yesterday we did a little photoshoot for our Save The Date cards, I can’t wait to show you guys the finished product! I’m so chuffed with how the picture turned out and how they are coming together. Next I have to do the wording and pick a font (quite possibly going to be the hardest part yet).
* I’m on a bit of a mission to find my ultimate foundation, I need to stop buying foundations to trial for this mission because sadly the majority of them just don’t work. I think Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum & Illamasqua Skin Base are still my top choices
* I finally finished American Horror Story: Asylum. It took me a bit longer then the first season to get through, but once I hit the last 6 episodes I plowed through. I hope they put Coven up on Netflix soon! I’m in a bit of a rut with what to watch next, I’m thinking I might do a Once Upon A Time catch up session.