So I just looked when the last time I did one of these round up posts was…2 freakin years ago!
I’m planning on bringing these back, I personally love reading these type of posts from people to find out what they get about to in their day to day and see what’s going on with them.
- Slow Sundays, red wine and a bit of Netflix is how I enjoy winding down.
- On Wednesday I usually go to trivia but because of the State of Origin it was cancelled, so Ange and I did something we’ve been meaning to do forever, film videos together! We got 2 done with a plan to get some more out there. Our videos should both be out this week hopefully 🙂
- My parents Beagle, I took my dogs up for a play with him and we took him and Penny Lane out to a local market, both of them were exhausted in the car on the way home.
- Minnie stealing the new toy mum bought for Penny Lane, she looks like a wino lol.
- Thanks to Ange, I picked this amazing PJ top up from Kmart for $6. ALL THE SLOTH THINGS PLEASE.
- I started training again today, we are doing little group sessions at my friends place with a group of us and doing Kettlebells (my favourite type of exercise). Doing this 3 x a week will hopefully whip me into shape again. 6 hours have passed since we finished and I’M SORE.
- I found these little smoothie cups from Aldi, you get 2 in a pack and they come in a couple of different varieties of vegies & fruits. You just add water, blend and you’re good to go. They were $3.99 for 2 which isn’t too bad and good when you are in a pinch.
- Slow cook Sunday, I’m making my hearty winter soup. Recipe on it’s way 🙂
On The Blog
A bit of a slow week on the blog this past week, in that I posted nothing… Really sticking to my July Goals there.
I did post a YouTube video though which I haven’t linked back here yet, it was an empties video. One of my favourites to do… Yes to throwing shit out!
Blog Posts I’ve Loved This Week
- Some great tips from In The Frow on how to make your instagram look beautiful
- Since we are heading to NYC at the end of the year anything about the city has interested me, this article from World Of Wanderlust is a great starting point with a list of 20 places you can’t miss. Most of these are already on mine…along with Shake Shack
- I did mention this in my July Goals post but this top 5 photoshop editing tools to make your photos pop by Pink Pot Designs has my inspired to up my skills in this department and try a few more of those scary buttons that I think may make my computer self destruct.
What has your week been like? Let me know below 🙂