Hi! So again I’ve taken my darn time and not been updating these little tidbits into my life weekly… Oops! You may or may not have noticed that things look a little different around here, I’m one of those people that constantly likes to change up my blog design and it seemed to be that time of year again, so introducing the new layout/design etc. I’m actually really happy with how it looks and I spent more time on it then I have any other redesign. I still have a few other things I want to change but that will all come with time.
In some other news, I’ve just discovered Canva so expect more random graphic headings like the one you see above from me 🙂 It’s really handy for making those web graphics as it gives you a bunch of templates to work with. Loving it! I even made a Pinterest quote type thing which I’ll be adding to the bottom of this post.
What’s been happening via Instagram shots?
– Last night I made this pasta using a recipe from Pinterest… So happy with how it turned out. It was basically just salmon, spinach, lemon zest, parsley and cream and so easy! You can check the recipe out here if you’re interested in trying it to. I do think i’d like to use Smoked Salmon next time rather than fresh salmon.
– My parents puppy is getting big! He also loves Penny Lane and especially likes terrorizing her. When we visited on Sunday she was so exhausted on the trip home she slept the entire way back and only got up to have dinner that night.
– On Saturday night Shane and I went off to see the WWE, we haven’t been to a live WWE show in years and despite me not really being into wrestling as much as I was say 8 years ago, it was still fun and one of my favourites Shawn Michaels was there. Currently my wrestling viewing is mainly limited to Total Divas (love that show, and i’m not ashamed.)
– This doesn’t look appetizing but Ikea’s Swedish Meatballs give me life!
– Some pics of my dogs, of course. Last weekend I took them to Pet Barn for a wash (with the assistance of my mum). One hates it and one loves it… Can you tell which?
– DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE! So last Saturday night I saw Death Cab For Cutie for the first time, in the 2nd row at the mother fucking Opera House! Amazing! So amazing in fact that 2 mins after we left the venue, my cousin and I bought tickets to see them again on Sunday night at a different venue. My little Pinterest quote I did is inspired by that weekend.
– This isn’t really from last week but a couple of weeks ago, working on editing THIS video. It has taken me the longest out of any video i’ve done before.
– Not in pictures but last week my poor little car got rear ended, it’s still okay to drive but has a massive crack in the bumper. It should be fixed next week though :).
I don’t have any blog posts to share with you this week, i’ve been slack in favouriting them so instead I thought i’d give you a list of a couple of songs that have been earworms for me at the moment and worth checking out. All very diverse so perhaps something for different tastes!
The Weeknd – Can’t Feel My Face – Spotify Link!
Parkway Drive – Vice Grip – Spotify Link!
Rufus – You Were Right – Spotify Link!