Back with another roundup of Weekly Makeup Deals! Can you believe we are already in March? Holy crap this year is going quickly! March however means Autumn has begun in Australia, and this is my favourite season! I can’t wait for it to start getting cool and the jumpers/jackets/layers to come out. Ooooo Yeah!
I did a massive makeup cull this week, I was planning on filming it for my YouTube but I just wanted to get it done. I still have everything I culled (bar some oldies I threw out) so I might try and compile some sort of blog series on it on the weekend before I let my friends rummage through my stash.
Anyway, onto makeup you can buy cheap 😛
PRICELINE – Direct link to catalogue (sale ends 9th March 2016)
This catalogue is still running until next week, so no changes here this week.
- Revlon Foundations are $25 each & Lip Products are $16 each
- 20% off Models Prefer Brushes, entire range of Face of Australia, entire range of Real Techniques brushes, entire range of Ecotools Brushes
- 30% off Maybelline Eye Range, Covergirl Mascaras, L’Oreal Lip Range, Innoxa Eye & Lip Ranges,
- Buy 2 and save 30% off Nude by Nature products
- 3 for 2 on entire range of Australis products, entire range of Savvy by DB, entire range of Eyelure products,
- 30% off Rosehip by Essano skincare range, Restalyne Skincare, Garnier, Aveeno
- 25% off entire range of Burts Bee’s, Sukin
- 20% off entire range of Manuka Doctor, Nip + Fab, Indeed Laboratories, Palmers facial range, Physiogel, Bio-Oil
- 3 for 2 off entire range of Nivea, Trilogy, A’Kin, Dr Lewinns, Avene
- Buy 2 and save 30% off entire range of La Roche Posay
- 20% off entire range of OGX Haircare, Hask Haircare
- 30% off entire range of Fudge, Dove Haircare,
- 2 for $20 on Toni & Guy Hair Products
- 30% off entire range of Revitanail
- 20% off entire range of Elegant Touch
CHEMIST WAREHOUSE – Direct link to catalogue (sales end 13th March)
A new catalogue was released this week and there are quite a few deals going on.
- 20% off all L’Oreal Eyes
- Purchase a Revlon Foundation & receive a Primer for free (I’m not exactly sure which Primer, it doesn’t mention that)
- 20% off Maybelline Superstay 24 Hour Range
- All Revlon Nails $10
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Products Any 2 for $20
- 40% off Aveeno 345ml Range
- 30% off Thursday Plantation Beauty Oils
- 50% off Palmers Facial Skincare Range
- 30% off Skin Doctors Range
- 1/2 Price Goodness Certified Organic Chia Seed Oil
- 30% off Sukin Oil Balancing Range (new range)
- 30% off Marc Daniels Blue Cypress Range
- 30% off 900ml Pantene Bottles
- 35% off Herbal Essences 300ml Range
- 30% off Batiste 200ml Range
No makeup deals this week, or that I can find anyway
MYER – Direct link to catalogue (deals end 13th March)
Myer have released their Autumn beauty catalogue and there are a few good little GWP (gift with purchase) deals I thought I’d mention.
- OPI – Spend $39 or more across the OPI range to receive a free 7.5ml OPI Avoplex Nail & Cuticle Replenishing Oil valued at $17.25
- Nude by Nature – Spend across the Nude by Nature range including 1 Pro Brush and receive a free premium brush case
- Chi Chi Cosmetics – Spend $40 across the Chi Chi range and receive a free Chi Chi InstaPrime Flawless Face Primer & InstaPrime Brightening Eye Lid Primer
- 40% off Innoxa when you buy 2 or more products from the entire range
- Natio – Spend $38 or more across the Natio range and receive either a Makeup Gift (including 50g Pure Mineral Skin Perfecting BB Cream, 30ml Pure Mineral Face Primer, 5g Blusher in Rosewood, 11ml Dramatic Lashes Mascara in a cosmetic bag all valued at $63.80) OR Skincare Gift (including 100ml Renew Gentle Toning Facial Cleanser, 100g Renew Radiance Facial Exfoliator, 100g Wrinkle Defence Cream, 100g Antioxidant Hand & Nail Cream in a cosmetic bag valued at $64.80)
- SK-II – Spend $150 across the range and receive a free SK-II Travel Set
- Clinique – Spend $60 across the range a receive a free designer cosmetics bag by Melbourne designer Georgina Perry filled with 15ml Repairwear Laser Focus Night Line Smoothing Cream, 5ml Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream, 30ml Foaming Sonic Facial Soap, 30ml Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, Clinique Skinny Stick in Slimming Black 0.28g, Clinique Pop Lip Colour & Primer in Love Pop 0.28g, 3.5ml High Impact Mascara (This offer ends 6th March 2016 & is available while stocks last)
BIG W– Direct link to catalogue
Not a lot to report from them this week again… Hopefully a massive makeup sale is coming!
They do however have some really nice homewares items if you’re into that kind of thing, really stepping up their game to compete with Kmart.
- 50% off Fructis & Elvive Hair Care
WOOLWORTHS – Direct link to catalogue (check your local catalogue as these may be for NSW only)
It’s the health & beauty sale so a few good savings to be had during your weekly shop 🙂
- 1/2 Price Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Leather Black Mascara (the newly released mascara)
- 1/2 Price Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Duos
- 30% off all Neutrogena
- Rosehip by Essano Rosehip Oil Intro Price of $13.50 (usually $19.99)
- Goodness Every Morning Moisturiser Intro Price $12.50 (usually $16.95)
If you have a great deal that i’ve missed, let me know and i’ll add it in!