- I attended the launch of the new Illamasqua Collection called “Paranormal”. This collection has some really cool unusual (typical Illamasqua) products including these UV Nail Polishes that glow under UV lights!
- I am not one for accessorising but decided to give it a whirl with a necklace I bought not long ago from Equip. Also proud of my contouring that day! I’m getting better.
- Dinner at the pub on a Thursday night is pretty much a ritual for S and I, The specials listed tacos so it was a no brainer as to what I was ordering. I had mexican 3 times this week..swear i’m not an addict.
- After dinner we hit up Mars Hill Cafe for a warm caffinated beverage, my choice was the Caramilla which I should have remembered comes with cream, this photo is taken pre carnage of me taking the cream off and putting it on S’s drink. I don’t like cream.
- Homemade Sausage Roll & Beans was my pick for lunch in the Blue Mountains, this was absolutely delicious!
- ERMAHGAHD PULLED PORK! My friends and I have been keen to try the new Memphis BBQ Pit in Penrith and ventured out last night, the pulled pork and macaroni and cheese was amazing! After this we played a round of mini golf, so much fun!
- Priceline stalking finally pays off and i found the entire range of the new Face of Australia Glitterati nail polishes, I only picked up 2 but i’m happy with my choices.
- Hanging out on a Sunday afternoon watching tv with the Boston Terrier asleep on me, she snores quite loud so I had to turn the volume up.
- This is weird because this is what i’m doing now, editing videos I filmed today and writing this blog post.
- I already mentioned the fact that it blows my mind that it’s May…. I am really enjoying the cooler nights though!
- I need to invest in a king size quilt, we got a Queen bed last year and I always like going the size up in quilts to avoid quilt hoggage. I’m going to have to start looking for something.
- I saw Iron Man 3 on the weekend and really enjoyed it.. I don’t think I saw Iron Man 2 but that didn’t seem to matter too much.
- Candy Crush saga is still taking over my life, I’m not as bad as I was but I still play it at least twice a day and this is a lot for someone who gets over games within days.
Have a good week ahead everyone! 🙂