Long time no see! I actually haven’t posted since October and since I got back from my trip to the USA (amazing! Will have a post up about this soon, plus a haul video) I’ve been wanting to get back to writing my blog but I didn’t really know what to start with.
Weekly Makeup Deals is something I’ve had brewing in my head for awhile and honestly, I’ve been lazy and just couldn’t be bothered doing it in the past. I wanted to give myself a bit of a challenge this year in terms of blogging and I think this is a good thing to start with. I will TRY and update these each week and with as much information as I can find. The format may change because this is still a bit green so bear with me. I’ll try and find local deals mostly but if I come across some great online steals/free shipping/etc I’ll add those as well. If you find something I haven’t added, feel free to comment below and I’ll update it. I won’t be listing absolutely everything, just the things that I think are a good deal.
PRICELINE – Direct link to catalogue
If you are after haircare, this is the sale to go for. If you spend $40 or more you receive a free haircare giftbag with over $200 worth of products (while stocks last).
- 2 for $45 on selected Revlon Colorstay products (good deal if you are buying bases)
- $5 off lip products from Rimmel
- 20% off entire range of Bourjois
- 30% off L’Oreal Infallible Range
- 25% off entire range of Skin Doctors products & Nivea Body Range
- 20% off entire ranges from Sanctuary Spa, Bliss, Antipodes, Botani, Wotnot, Clearasil & Clean & Clear
- 40% off Olay Skincare
- 20% off Australis Tanning Range, Models Prefer Tanning & Puretan
- 30% off entire ranges of John Frieda, L’Oreal Hair Care
- 20% off Kardashian Beauty (excludes beauty tools), Batiste, Hask, Lady Jane & Scunci
- 25% off Marc Anthony & OGX
- 30% off VO5, Tresemme, Charles Worthington
- 40% off Schwarzkopf Styliste Ultime & Extra Care ranges
CHEMIST WAREHOUSE – Direct link to catalogue
Not a huge amount of sales on here, but they are always quite a cheap option and one to keep an eye out on. Some of the good deals I found are –
- Entire OGX range for $8.99 each
- 25% entire range of Neutrogena products
- 40% off Neutrogena Hydro Boost Serum (I’m keen to try this one myself)
TARGET – Direct link to catalogue
They aren’t on sale this week but keep an eye out for the new Sleek & TheBalm stands at your local target, mine got one last week and it was so fun to finally swatch some Sleek products in person!
- 30% off the entire range of the following brands (basically everything!) – Maybelline, L’Oreal, Covergirl, Max Factor, Chi Chi, Rimmel, Nude by Nature, QVS, Sally Hansen, Manicare
- Buy One get One Half Price off Revlon
- 30% off entire ranges of Garnier & Nivea
- 30% off entire ranges of Scunci & Lady Jayne
BIG W– Direct link to catalogue
Another good department store sale this week!
- Barry M is now stocked in select Big W stores (sadly not mine! In fact my local store has no makeup… boooooo!). If you spend $19 or over you receive a free Barry M makeup bag.
- 25% off entire range from Boe Professional, Covergirl & Australis
- 30% off entire range from L’Oreal & Maybelline
- 20% off Cetaphil Skincare
- 40% off Garnier & L’Oreal Skincare
- $3 off Aveeno & Neutrogena Skincare
COLES – Direct link to catalogue (check your local catalogue as these may be for NSW only)
- 30% off entire range of Maybelline
- 40% off entire range of L’Oreal Skincare
- 1/2 Price on all Nivea items
WOOLWORTHS – Direct link to catalogue (check your local catalogue as these may be for NSW only)
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation $13 (savings $5.95)
- 40% off Olay Skincare
- 2 for $20 on L’Oreal Hair Expertise Shampoo or Conditioner (I love these!)
If you have a great deal that i’ve missed, let me know and i’ll add it in!