I have so many new things i’m loving at the moment and I feel like since I’ve been working on downsizing my stash that a few oldie but goodie gems are sure to make an appearance in a favourites post soon.
Here are five of the best at the moment!
1. Dettol Profresh Peach Burst Shower Gel RRP $6.49AUD – Shower gels are something i’m never loyal with and just throw in whatever scent i’m feeling (or is on special) when I’m doing the weekly shop. This shower gel however has been thrown into the trolley twice in a row (unheard of). This is such a fresh peach scent that stays on the skin. It does as it says and cleans well, but the scent (drooooooooool).
2. Models Prefer Soft Touch Mineral Powder in Soft Focus RRP $16.99AUD – I’ve raved about this powder ever since I first got it. I’ve used this everyday since I purchased it and I’ve finally hit pan! I don’t own the Hourlgass Ambient Lighting Powders but this is meant to be a good dupe; for me it’s just a great light finishing powder that adds a bit of extra glow to my pretty dull/dehydrated complexion. I never find that this makes me look cakey and in saying that i’m not sure it’d be enough of a finishing powder for those with oilier skin types. However I love it and will definitely be buying another when this baby runs out.
3. L’Oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush RRP $19.95AUD – Okay so firstly let me apologize because this shade is not available in Australia, I picked it up on my trip to the US earlier this year. Why it isn’t available here I don’t know because it’s seriously stunning! This is a copper shade that is so metallic it almost looks wet on the eye. I’ve been wearing it with a warm matte brown shade buffed into the crease, this on the lid, a bit of brown pencil liner smudged into my lashes, mascara and done! If you can get your hands on this particular shade and you like warm coppery colours, do it!
4. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed RRP $36AUD – This shade has been on my wishlist for the longest time, I remember seeing Emma talk about it on her blog quite a few times and since then it’s been a must buy. It’s a dusty rose shade that really works with any eye/lip combo you have going, it’s the no-brainer shade. A little pricey for a blush but a little goes a long way with these.
5. Essence I love Nude Eyeshadow in Sweet Like Chocolate RRP $5.10AUD – This is such a pretty warm shade (can you see a trend here?) it has a slight shimmer to it, but it’s very very slight. I’ve been using this in my crease for the look I mentioned above.